- Zoom Gin n Check In Every Friday at 8pm1st May 2020
- Zoom Check in and Chat Every Friday at 11am1st May 2020
- Zoom Gin and Check In Every Friday at 8pm24th April 2020
- Zoom Check in and Chat Every Friday 11am24th April 2020
- Postponed – Working Together Towards a SEND Friendly Warrington20th March 2020
- Mental Capacity and Decision Making Evening Session11th February 2020
- Mental Capacity and Decision Making7th February 2020
- Coffee Afternoon Tuesday 4th February4th February 2020
- Ask The Experts Session13th December 2019
- Coffee Morning6th December 2019
Mental Capacity and Decision Making Evening Session
We all make decisions every day, some simple, some more complex. When supporting a young person with additional needs it is vital that we all understand how decisions about their lives are made to ensure their needs are met and rights protected’.
An information session for parents and carers about how decisions are made with and for young people and adults with additional needs.
The session will include:
• How mental capacity assessments are completed
• Information about the legal framework
• How decisions are made in a person’s best interest
There will be time to ask questions throughout the session and you will be given some written information to take away with you
The session will be held at Orford Youth Base, on Tuesday 11th February from 6pm – 7.30pm
It would be helpful if you could confirm your attendance by EMAILING GAIL HERE.
Event Date: Tuesday 11th February 2020